Monday, April 11, 2011

Bialetti 2 cup mini express


Got to use my Bialetti 2 cup mini express recently...
I had a blast when I made my first brew, kinda disappointed when there's no crema but nevertheless it still tastes good.
Like my Moka Express, it takes time and effort to produce this magical elixir. Perfect for a lovingly prepared Sunday cup with a typical Sunday spread and your favorite broadsheet.
Another advantage of this mini express is that it warms up the cups while heating up the pressure chamber at the same time. This is due to its small size relative to the size of the stove burner.
Taste is a bit milder than the traditional espresso hence the undertones are indistinguishable but the dominant flavors still stand out.
The best quality of this brewer is its bravado. The way the espresso spurts out of its nozzle and into awaiting and albeit hungry cups and finishing off with a bathe of steam to keep it hot is an art form in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment